When it comes to staying on track with your health goals, these brownie bites certainly fit the bill! They’re vegan, gluten-free, high in protein and flourless with no added sugars or sweeteners of any kind.
MAKES 12 BITES | PREP TIME: 5 mins | COOK TIME: 15 mins
- 1/2 cup almond butter (can sub in cashew, peanut butter or other nut butters)
- 1 cup sweet potato or banana puree (you can even use a blend of these two)
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder (organic)
- 1-2 scoops protein powder (preferably a vegan protein powder)
- Preheat oven to 180C/350F
- Line a mini muffin tin with liners or make sure each tin is properly greased
- Combine all ingredients in a blender or mixing bowl until smooth
- Pour the brownie batter into each muffin tin until it’s full
- Bake for 12-15 minutes, or as long as it takes for a toothpick or skewer in the centre of one to come out clean
- Allow the brownie bites to cool and refrigerate for several hours if you prefer
Refrigerate any extra servings. They generally last for 3-5 days.
Recipe adapted from: The Big Mans World